|Dimensions||1.7 x 4.2 x 6.2 in|$23.99
Product Bibolin dogs toothbrush Description:
✔ 4 out of 5 dogs have dental problems. Home dental care is of utmost importance for your pups, just like for humans.
How often should you brush your dog’s teeth?
✔ Plaque builds up in your dog’s mouth throughout the day, especially after eating. If it is not removed, it will start to solidify and turn into tartar.
✔ This typically happens within 36 hours of plaque forming on your dog’s teeth so it is important to get into the habit of brushing their teeth regularly.
✔ Ideally, this should be done every day to get rid of plaque and keep your dog’s mouth in good condition.
Why should you buy this product from Bibolin?
1) More durable and safe materials. It will not easily break by dogs chew.
2) With a dog paw ease which will NOT easy to fall down and hold on the ground steadily.
3) 360 degree to clean teeth on both sides and is angled to fit comfortably in your pet’s mouth.
4) Sweet smell to attract dogs pets to chew the stick.
5) Self-dispensing toothpaste for cleaner teeth.
6) Bite resistant.
7) Dogs can take care of its oral healthy happy and independent.
8) Save people energy and time to help dogs to brush teeth.
9) Package Included:
– 1 x Dog toothbrush
– 1 x user manual
★ Please Note: If he/she refuses to chew, maybe you can stuff a food around or inside the toothbrush to encourage your dog to chew. You can add favorite food to interest your dogs